Check out the Jamia Millia Islamia Certificate Course Modern Arabic Entrance Exam Previous Question Paper 2018
Here is the list of Paper ‘A’ Question Paper. We have listed the few questions which can go through for revision or preparation purpose. You can download the pdf of the question paper directly.
Jamia Certificate Course Modern Arabic Entrance Exam Question Paper 2018
1. Which one is the first city in India to have Wi-Fi connectivity in public places?
B) New Delhi
2. Who was one of the Chief Guests of the official ceremony In the Republic Day in 2018?
A) President of China
B) President of France
C) King of Qatar
D) Sultan of Brunei
3. Which rank did India obtain in latest Global Prosperity Index?
4. Which state Government launches Safe City surveillance scheme for Women Safety?
C) Tami Nadu
D) West Bengal
5. Which is the first state in India to offer email Ids in Hindi?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- D) Mumbai. Mumbai got 500 hotspots. Don’t get confused with Mysore because Mysore, in 2004, became India’s first Wi-fi-enabled city and second in the world after Jerusalem.
- D) The Leaders from the 10 ASEAN nations- Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, and Brunei — were the chief guests at Republic Day 2018.
- C) India ranked 100.
- A) Bihar government launched safe city surveillance, aims to bring all major public places under the watch of closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and improve overall crime control in the state.
For more Questions click the source below-
Source – ImportantMCQ
Problem with the download – Click Here (Google Drive)