1. Which State is not a leading producer of sugar ?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) West Bengal
2. Anand Dairy Farm is located in the State of ?
3. Air India has recently signed a deal with which aviation firm for having a joint operational strategy for flights connecting India with major European cities ?
(a) Air Canada
(c) Singapore Airlines
(d) Cathay Pacific
4. In which country, the democratic elections were held with the help of international observers, in October 2004,” after almost two decades of civil war ?
(a) Myanmar (Burma)
5. Which is most densely populated state of India (Census 2011) ?
(a) West Bengal
(b) Uttar Pradesh
Important History Notes – Read Here
Note – For Answers Click Next
If you find any error, please do comment below or mail us – Contact Us