Cube and DICE Problems are very important from the exam point of view. The questions from this topic are often find its place in the exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, Railway and in Banking Exams also.
The topic is very important for those aspirants too, who appear in the entrance exams like MBA.
Here we just provide you the important theoretical part, which would surely help you in solving DICE Problems.
- Dice is 3 dimensional cubic object, which when seen from any direction shows its 3 surfaces.
- Each surface has 4 adjacent surfaces and no two opposite faces can be seen at a single time.
- Each surface has numbers from 1 to 6, or figures, colors and symbols are depicted.
TYPES OF DICE
- STANDARD DICE
- ORDINARY or NON STANDARD DICE
- In a Standard Dice sum of its any opposite sides is 7.
- No 2 adjacent sides give a sum of 7.
NON STANDARD DICE
- In an Ordinary or a Non-Standard Dice, any two opposite surfaces can’t produce sum of 7.
- But Adjacent sides may produce the sum 7.
- This rule is applicable to both the types of Dice.
- Applicable when more than one situation of Dice is given.