0 of 10 questions completed
- The Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Objective type Questions with 4 options out of which only 1 is correct.
- There is a timer (clock) available at the top right hand corner. You are requested to keep an eye on it for knowing the time remaining for completion of the test.
- Each Question carry 1 marks (points).
- For every correct answer you will be rewarded with 1 marks and for every wrong answer no marks will be deducted. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
- Only one question will be displayed at a time on the screen. Candidates are requested to click NEXT for next question and BACK for the previous question.
- Green mark on the Question No. shows that you have answered the Question.
- Yellow mark indicates that you have left the Question for review.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Engineering 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 10
1. Question1 points
The ratio of the thickness of thermal boundary layer to the thickness of hydrodynamic boundary layer is equal to (Prandtl number) n, where n is______.
Question 2 of 10
2. Question1 points
Two insulating materials of thermal conductivity K and 2K are available for lagging a pipe carrying a hot fluid. If the radial thickness of each material is the same _____.
Question 3 of 10
3. Question1 points
Which surface will have the least emissivity ?
Question 4 of 10
4. Question1 points
The process of heat transfer from a hot body to a cold body in a straight line, without affecting the intervening medium, is known as ______.
Question 5 of 10
5. Question1 points
Heat is transferred from an electric bulb by ______.
Question 6 of 10
6. Question1 points
Assumption made in the Fourier’s law is that the heat flow
A. Is in steady state
B. Through a solid medium in one dimension
Question 7 of 10
7. Question1 points
Whirling speed of a shaft coincide with the natural frequency of the _____.
Question 8 of 10
8. Question1 points
For ductile materials, the most appropriate failure theory is _____.
Question 9 of 10
9. Question1 points
A sprue hole is _____.
Question 10 of 10
10. Question1 points
Which of the following processes would produce best components ?