0 of 15 questions completed
- The Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Objective type Questions with 4 options out of which only 1 is correct.
- There is a timer (clock) available at the top right hand corner. You are requested to keep an eye on it for knowing the time remaining for completion of the test.
- Each Question carry 2 marks.
- For every correct answer you will be rewarded with 2 marks and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
- Only one question will be displayed at a time on the screen. Candidates are requested to click NEXT for next question and BACK for the previous question.
- Green mark on the Question No. shows that you have answered the Question.
- Yellow mark indicates that you have left the Question for review.
All the Best
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Biology 0%
- Chemistry 0%
- Economics 0%
- History 0%
- Physics 0%
- Polity 0%
Thank you for taking your time. We appreciate your hard-work.
Summary of your Quiz
It’s the hard-work that pays.
“Practice makes a man perfect”
Keep Practicing, Keep winning.
Challenge your friends.
For Better concepts check the MCQ Page – Click Here
For Study Materials
Note – For Correct Answers Click the ‘View Questions’ option.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question2 points
Where did the Archaeological Department of India carry out excavations in the Indus Valley ?
2. Question2 points
which of the following correctly expands ICRA ?
3. Question2 points
Who is the chairman of NITI Ayog ?
4. Question2 points
When ants bite, they inject ?
5. Question2 points
Who was the first Governor-General of India ?
6. Question2 points
Cells were first discovered by ?
7. Question2 points
In human body, which one of the following hormones regulates blood calcium and phosphate ?
8. Question2 points
Who organised the Indian National Army ?
9. Question2 points
If two bodies of different masses, initially at rest, are acted upon by the same force for the same time, then the both bodies acquire the same_________.
10. Question2 points
Mirage is due to ?
11. Question2 points
During oxidation process the electrons are –
12. Question2 points
The structure of sulphur dioxide molecule (SO2) may be given as –
13. Question2 points
Bio-gas is produced by the anaerobic digestion or fermentation of bio-degradable materials such as biomass, manure, sewage, municipal waste, green waste, plant material, and crops. Bio-gas comprises primarily of ?
14. Question2 points
Which Act is associated with “Courts can interpret the rules and regulations.” ?
15. Question2 points
In which Constitutional Amendment Act An authoritative text of the Constitution in Hindi was provided to the people of India by the President ?