Important Current Affairs 3 November 2018
1. Which Indian cricketer was recently included in the “Hall of Fame”?
Rahul Dravid became the fifth Indian to e inducted in the ICC Hall of Fame on November 1, 2018. Rahul Dravid, who is also known by the name “The Wall” scored 23, 208 international runs for India.
2. Who became the new Chief Justice of Uttarakhand High Court?
Ramesh Ranganathan was sworn in as the new Chief Justice of Uttarakhand High Court on November 2, 2018.
3. Where will be the 10th Apeejay Literary Festival be held?
The 10th Apeejay Literary Festival will take place in Kolkata, West Bengal from 18th January 2019 to 20th January 2019.
4. Who became the new MD and CEO of UCO Bank?
Atul Kumar Goel assumed charge as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of UCO bank on 2nd November 2018.
5. “Dharma Guardian” is the military exercise started between which two nations?
India and Japan started their first ever joint military exercise in Mizoram.
The two contingents taking part are Japanese 32nd Infantry Battalion and India’s 6/1 Gorkha Rifles.