The main idea behind this website is to amalgamate the study materials with basic notes that are theoretically as well as practically feasible for the aspirants.
Today there is increased competition and we believe that everyone has the equal opportunity to succeed.
But there is a need of proper guidance and a good platform. Eazy-Notes tries to be one of the platforms.
It provides notes right from the basics, which helps in increasing the grip and confidence of the student on the subject. Our team proceed in a very systematic and logical way and sees to it that every major and minor part of the topic is covered properly.
We provide the complete study materials for Mechanical Engineering, IITs, Medical, SSC, Banking, IBPS etc. The notes are in a concise form so that students (teachers too) can brush up the formulas and important concepts required before appearing their semesters and every competitive examination.
Story Behind the Idea
It’s a generation where mobile and the internet is more important than books and notebooks. Most of the students do not make notes and when the examination approaches, the pumping of blood increases. They do not get enough time to go through the entire book and then the importance of making notes comes to mind.
I realized that there is a need for something which would help to get rid of making notes and carrying those heavy books while traveling. So, I decided to make notes online. This will not only help me but will also help all those who do not get or are able to prepare good study notes.
It provides much needed study guidance before examinations.
- Short, Easy, concise and conceptual beautiful Notes.
- Good for revision before an exam.
- Easy to understand.
- Good for competitive exams like GATE, PSU, ISRO, DRDO, IES, RRB, SAIL, BHEL etc.
- Best Books recommendation and buy directly from here.
- Hand-written Best Study Materials in PDF, PPT
- Free e-books, sample papers, earlier years question papers etc.
- Click Register (above) to Subscribe and get full access to the notes and other materials at free of cost, and be updated with the updates.
- Please do give your kind Suggestions.
- Things which are mentioned and are not available will be updated soon.
- If you want to give something as an author or as a contributor, to this site and the Mechanical Engineering community, then please contact us through the Contact Form.